Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday sales this week!!!

There will be some great shop deals advertised here this week for my Etsy shops!
Here's the deal:
1. Check in every daily for special sales. Tuesdays sale will be posted by late-morning Pacific time. There will be different types of items on sale each day for that day only. Mailing list members will be notified in advance (if interested in getting onto my list, let me know) & just may get extra bonuses :). If you have purchased from me in the past & haven't yet used your 20% off one item coupon (for The Whimsical Muse shop only), you can still use it if the item you want is one of the special items of the day! Pretty cool, huh?
2. I will give you instructions each day for that specific day. For example, if I'm offering a "buy 3, get the 4th free" special, I will ask that you purchase the 3 items you want & then mention in the "notes to seller" or by convo the code of the day & the color, style, type of item you want as your 4th item.
3. This applies to my shops on Etsy The Whimsical Muse & Random Creative Moments
4. There are all kinds of cool things available in my shops! So many yummy colors of baker's twine, carnival tickets, ric rac at The Whimsical Muse...plus some lovely pendants and artwork at Random Creative Moments (etsy.com/shop/HandmadebyPam)

I'm shipping all items within 24 hours of payment until just before Christmas in order to do my best to assure that packages get to their destinations in a timely fashion. If you are interested in a shipping upgrade to Priority or Express, please send me a convo on Etsy. If I confirm that I'm able to do this, I can either set up a special order for you to include the shipping upgrade or after purchase, I would simply send you an invoice to reflect the increase in shipping & then get your order to the post office ASAP.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in the comment section or by Etsy convo.

Stay tuned!
Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment