Thursday, December 10, 2009

holiday sale day 3

Hello!

The sale for the day is now on! Thursday, December 9th only if you purchase anything at Random Creative Moments at http://www.etsy.com/shop/handmadebypam you get 20% off. All day long on the price any & all items you purchase! Sale goes through midnight Pacific Standard Time on Thursday. I offer a lovely variety of items that I've created using alcohol ink in this shop. My items include pendants that I've made on dominoes, greeting cards and original abstract art. They are all one of a kind. My pendants have been referred to as "wearable art."

For this sale, all you need to do is go through the regular steps to purchase an item on Etsy, including paying with PayPal. I've already gone in & changed the prices. If you tell me you heard about it on my blog, I will include a little something special.

Have a great one!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment