Friday, December 11, 2009

holiday sale day ??? & something new in my shop!

So we missed a day buttt...things are still on sale over at Random Creative Moments http://www.etsy.HandmadebyPam.com. Do take a moment to check things out over there. I will have a new category on sale tomorrow in one of both shops.

New to The Whimsical Muse...tinsel wire ribbon! It's so flipping cute & there are really so many things that you can do to use it in your crafting, gift wrapping & home decorating! It's great year round but super special for the winter holidays.

I think it would be great in place of ribbon on presents, to top ornaments, in place of string or other ribbon on gift tags, on mini (or regular) Christmas trees... It could be used to create a simple but lovely card holder for Christmas or birthdays. If you hung a length of it horizontally on a wall, you could attach some cute little clothespins or paper clips to it & hang Christmas (or birthday) cards from it.

Anyway, without further ado, here it is:







I offer it in 3 yard increments (it's about 1/2" thick) in gold, red & silver. I'm happy to cut additional amounts. I wrap a length of antique white ribbon adorned with a jingle bell around the tinsel wire ribbon. You can check out TheWhimsicalMuse on Etsy.com (check out the right side of my blog) & comment here or convo me on Etsy if you have any questions.

Back later with more sale stuff!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment