Wednesday, December 9, 2009

holiday sale day 2

Baker's twine is just fantastic, isn't it? Fantastic for putting the finishing touch on a package whether a wrapped present or some yummy cookies in a tin or bakery box, baker's twine can add a nice bit of simplicity and some nostalgia. Baker's twine is a lovely detail at weddings & in crafts. I offer baker's twine in: black & white; brown & white; red & white; blue & white; lime mint green & white; & light blue & white (the latest in my shop & really very nice). My current listings include baker's twine in 4 different increments: 5 yards, 20 yards, 50 yards & 100 yards. If you're interested in a different length please don't hesitate to contact me. I've set up many custom orders & am happy to do more. Please do understand that custom orders may take 2 days from payment for me to mail (rather than 1).

Anyway, time to get to the sale! Buy 3 get the 4th baker's twine FREE! Each listing must each be the same size but can be on any size listed (or custom). For example, you would purchase 3 of the 20 yard packs of baker's twine & then you get the 4th for free (whatever color you choose). Valid all day on Wednesday December 9th. Valid only at my shop, The Whimsical Muse on Etsy. If you don't see the size in a color you see I have, please let me know so I can list more :) This sale is happening Wednesday, December 9th only, through midnight PST.

Here's how to take advantage of this deal:
- "commit to buy 3 of the same size of baker's twine"
-let me know you would like the "buy 3 deal" & your color choice for the 4th pack in the "notes to seller" or by contacting me using the Etsy convo system
pay for your purchase using PayPal (you can use a credit card this way!)

If you have absolutely an questions, you can contact me by using the comment section here or by convo on Etsy. If you haven't yet made a purchase on Etsy.com, here are some FAQs that may help http://www.etsy.com/faq_buying.php?utm_source=etsy_success&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=etsy_success_090109

Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment