Saturday, December 12, 2009

holiday sale day 4

Free 1st class shipping for purchases over $20 within the United States at The Whimsical Muse! For my fabulous international customers who purchase $20 worth of items from my shop, I am offering discounting shipping based on the discount my US customers receive. For example, if someone in the US would normally pay $3.00 for shipping the purchase you are making, I will subtract $3.00 from amount of your shipping. The $20 amount refers to the total purchase price of the items. Valid Saturday, December 12, 2009 only.

To take advantage of this deal, please "commit to buy" $20 worth of items from my shop then:
1) either go all the way through & pay using PayPal or 2) ask that I send you an invoice with the shipping modified.

Sale is still on over at Random Creative Moments/HandmadebyPam.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment