Friday, June 8, 2012

day 7 of 30 days of creativity

day 7

So, I'm posting a day late but I really did make this yesterday.  I just didn't want to share it on the chance that someone from my book club might see it since it is part of the circle journal I just started.  I handed it over with my journal last night so I can't go back to take a better picture, unfortunately.  

I started with a piece of scrapbook paper from my stash.  The stuff that's really pretty but I didn't think I'd ever actually use & would have to part with the next time I purged kind of paper. Yay! I put down some white acrylic paint & built from there using blue acrylic paint, some glimmer mist over stencilss, some ink & stamps, some pens (Pitt brush pen, White posterpaint Sharpie &, hm, maybe a Pigma Micron or some such permanent pen), rub-ons (which I also thought I'd never end up using), more acrylic paint, some bling, some Stickles &  more Glimmer Mist.  Using printer paper, I finished it with the quote by Eleanor Roosevelt, "what could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?"

No comments:

Post a Comment