Sunday, June 3, 2012

day 3 of 30 days of creativity

day 3
Super quick artist trading card made with two kinds of tape, a fortune & a heart made from a bit of glossy card stock with alcohol ink.  I pretty much grabbed random things from my desk and put them together.  Taking a picture end editing it took more time than figuring out where to put everything and doing it.

I'm finding the 30 days of creativity to be an interesting project in that so far my projects for it have mostly been things I've started and finished on the same day.  The only project that had been partially created prior was the  alcohol ink on glossy paper that became the heart on today's ATC.  After a day of making other things today, it occurred to me that I'm accustomed to making things in spurts, like the works in progress I've been posting about over the past few weeks.  Today I started several backgrounds for art journal pages and a canvas (hopefully for the long haired girl I posted a while back), added on to the canvas in progress, and started working on my circle journal for book club.  I'm going to see what it's like to continue to with both daily completion and ongoing work on continuing projects.  I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes and how it impacts my creative process.

Here's the link to @createstuff on Twitter (the organizer of 30 days of creativity): https://twitter.com/#!/createstuff  It's not too late to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment