Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another random creative moment



This notebook was fun to make. It's yet another project that started off fun & intuitive. Then I hit a few glitches. The rubon wings didn't quite cooperate. I got out the Mod Podge to seal them & that created a few lumps. Thankfully, everything worked out in the end. It doesn't look like much work but there are definitely little details here & there (for example: Glimmer Mist on the chipboard heart; Stickles, Liquid Pearls & Diamond Glaze on the ghost shaped heart). This notebook is currently in my etsy shop.
I have a little craft fair coming up on Saturday, September 20th from 10:30-12:30 at the Playhouse Cafe. Everything that remains in my etsy shop, as well as all my items that haven't yet made it to etsy & new items in the process of being made will be available at the craft fair. The Playhouse Cafe is a family friendly cafe with a great area for kids to play

No comments:

Post a Comment